Mon, 11 Mar|
Balnain Community Hall
SACRED SOUND BATH BALNAIN
If you would like to take the time and nurture your body, mind, and soul by immersing yourself in the power of sound, then please come and join me on this journey. No experience is needed. Unfortunately, this event is not suitable for anyone below 16 years of age.
Time & Location
11 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
Balnain Community Hall, Balnain, Inverness IV63 6TJ, UK
About the event
Hi. My name is Ilona and I am extremely excited to offer this Sound bath to you.
Sound healing is a form of meditation that guides listeners into a deep state of relaxation using the sound, voice, and vibrations from various instruments.
THE SOUND BATH
Each note you hear in a sound bath has a purpose. It’s more than just a string of beautiful sounds weaved together — there is an intention behind every note and every sequence.
Sound healing is an excellent way to let go of worries and sink into a deeply serene experience. Adding sound to the meditation practice can take your relaxation to a completely new level. You are invited to take the time for yourself to reduce stress, bodily tensions, and anxiety and find peace within. This sound healing journey will nurture your soul and help to ease the mental fog.
I carefully weave the voice together with various instruments:
- Crystal and Tibetan singing bowls
- Koshi chimes
- Shruti box
- Shamanic Drum
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The venue will be spiritually cleansed and protected before this sound healing journey
- The afternoon begins by settling down comfortably on the yoga mats
- I will introduce myself and open the space by inviting the 4 directions and sacred elements (East - Air, South - Fire, West - Water and North - Earth, The Spirit - The Ether) as well as inviting the Spirit Guides of the Upper and the Lower worlds, Mother Earth and Great Spirit. A minute of silence will be given for each one of us to invite our guides if needed
- You will then be invited to get cozy and wrap yourself warmly in your blanket(s).
- We will begin with a guided meditation to connect with the breath, relax the body, and calm the mind
- I will then proceed to immerse you in the nurturing energies of sound. The sound will surround you in vibrations and frequencies, taking you deeper into the journey of other realms. This will be the perfect time to de-stress and cleanse the physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies, as well as enhance your growth and spiritual development.
- At the end of the sound journey, there will be a period of silence, when you are asked to lay still to integrate the whole experience.
- I will ask you to return to the center and open your eyes when the time is right.
- The space will open for anyone to share what they experience if feel called to do it.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- A yoga mats
- A cozy blanket (or 2). The hall is cozy but can get chilly, so the more blankets you have, the better. For those feeling the cold, I would also like to invite you to bring your own hot water bottle.
- A cushion
- An eye mask if you need one
- A bottle of water
- Hand sanitizer and herbal teas will be provided
I’m a dedicated Holistic and Shamanic Kambo Practitioner, an artist of sacred/ceremonial tools, and the owner of two beautiful Huskies, Orion, and Taiga. I love empowering patients to understand their bodies and discover the gentle power of natural healing. I enjoy being able to provide alternative medicine while providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere in which to heal.
- I completed 3 years of Shamanic training with the Edinburgh Shamanic Centre in Edinburgh in November 2021
- I am also a qualified Kambo Practitioner and completed my training with Kambo Naturista in Peru, in 2019.
- I completed the Therapeutic Sound Certificate course with the Soundsphere in April 2022. The sound has metamorphosized into the most important part both in my healing, but also by working with the clients through Kambo and Shamanic practices. I now realise that sound is one of the best tools to release the most hidden emotions buried deep within our souls. This is a very beautiful new beginning for me and I am so excited to be sharing this with you.
HOW TO FIND THE EVENT LOCATION
If you are not familiar with where the Hall is, then please follow these instructions:
· Go to Google Maps and type Balnain Hall in Balnain village. This will show you exactly where it is. You can simply follow directions using location on your phone or satnav.
· Once driving from Drumnadrochit towards Balnain you will follow A831. Soon enough once you reach Balnain village take the first left turn before you reach the bus stop (Primary School Road End)
· The hall and the parking will be visible once you take the turn.
· If arriving by bus, please check the bus timetable for the Primary School Road End bus stop in Balnain
Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the session to settle down and take a toilet break if needed.
PLEASE READ THE CONSENT FORM BELOW:
I look forward to seeing you
Blessings dear One
- Ticket type
Sacred Sound BathSale ends: 11 Mar, 19:00 GMT
11 Mar, 19:00 GMTPriceFrom £12.00 to £20.00
- Donation (Low income)£12.00
+£0.30 service fee+£0.30 service fee
- Donation (Medium income)£15.00
+£0.38 service fee+£0.38 service fee
- Donation (High income)£20.00
+£0.50 service fee+£0.50 service fee